Federal Management Partners, Inc. is a subcontractor to Serco Inc. on the Army HR Solutions vehicle. While the primary audience for this contract vehicle is the Army, HR Solutions also is open and available to other branches of the military, the Department of Defense, and other civilian agencies. The HR Solutions contract vehicle supports contracting needs in four mission areas: 1) Management and Administrative Support, 2) Recruitment and Retention, 3) Personnel Services and Support, and 4) Studies and Analysis. FMP is a subcontractor on the Studies and Analysis section of this contract.
- Managed by: Centrally Managed
- Available to: All Federal Agencies
- Services: Studies and Analysis
- Contract type: Firm Fixed Price (FFP), Cost Plus Fixed-Fee (CPFF), or Time and Materials (T&M)
Army HR Solutions was created by the U.S. Army as a product of the HRXXI Program Office, Office of the Assistant Secretary of the Army (M&RA), to streamline the acquisition of human resource (HR) services and support for the Army HR community, including family members. There are four program areas, each with three prime contractors with multiple subcontractors, all of whom were selected by Army HR specialists who placed a high premium on HR-related experience, top quality performance records and competitive costs.
- Strategic Human Capital Management
- Strategic Workforce Planning
- HR Solutions Design and Development
- Organizational Effectiveness
- Contractors vetted through a competitive process
- Prime contractors bid on performance work statements
- Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contracts
- From bid to award, the entire process takes approx 30 to 45 days
- Visit the Army HR Solutions Website to read about this contract
- For more information about the contracting process please contact FMP’s Business Development team at BD@fmpconsulting.com