Let Us Help You
FMP Consulting, a Women-Owned Small Business, works with companies and organizations of all sizes, across a variety of industries and geographies. When you work with FMP, you can be fully confident you will receive not only outstanding products and services, but also a partner with a sincere dedication and commitment to your organization’s mission and goals.
- We will provide you a dedicated team of smart, highly educated and experienced consultants.
- We will share all we have learned from other organizations just like yours.
- We will approach every day of the project full of energy and prepared with creative ideas.
- We will stand shoulder-to-shoulder with you to make sure we get there together.
- We will assume responsibility for the results you are trying to achieve.
FMP Consulting is registered as a Women-Owned Small Business in the System for Award Management (SAM) and is certified as a Small, Women and Minority Owned (SWaM) business in Virginia. Our federal government clients can engage FMP’s services through a variety of ways, including multiple GSA contract vehicles such as GSA IT Schedule 70, GSA HR 738X, GSA PSS (formerly MOBIS) where we are categorized as a Women-Owned Small Business. These contract vehicles cover a diverse range of management consulting services, human resource and training services, and technology services.
If you have any questions about doing business with FMP, including:
- Contracting Vehicles
- FMP Contracts
- Partnering Opportunities
If you have a Request for Proposal (RFP) or any other contracting opportunities that you would like us to consider, please contact our Business Development team at BD@fmpconsulting.com