The General Services Administration (GSA) provides the Professional Services Schedule (PSS) contract vehicle (formerly known as MOBIS). Federal Management Partners, Inc. is a Prime contractor on this contract vehicle for the consulting services described by Special Item Numbers (SINs) 1, 4, and 7.
- Managed by: An agency’s contracting shop
- Available to: All Federal Agencies
- Services: Consultation, Facilitation, Survey, and Training
- Contract type: Firm Fixed Price (FFP) or Time and Materials (T&M)
GSA provides Federal agencies with a streamlined procurement device to access management services — the PSS contract vehicle. This schedule is a fast and effective method of contracting and covers a broad range of services. PSS employs established labor rates that may be used by all branches of the Federal Government, the U.S. Postal Service, the District of Columbia, and any other entity authorized to use GSA schedules for services and products. Under the GSA PSS Schedule 874, FMP provides solutions that help our clients manage the effectiveness of their organizations through consulting, facilitation, survey, and training services.
- Vendor: Federal Management Partners, Inc.
- Contract Number: GS-10F-0376L
- Contract Period: September 5, 2016 – September 4, 2021
- Maximum Order: $1,000,000
- Minimum Order: $100
- Business Size: Large Business
- Visit the GSA PSS Website to read about this contract vehicle
- For more information about the services FMP can provide through GSA PSS, please contact FMP’s Business Development team at BD@fmpconsulting.com
- For additional information on rates and labor categories, please click here.
Contractors shall provide expert advice and assistance in support of an agency’s mission-oriented business functions. Services covered by this SIN include:
- Management or strategy consulting, including research, evaluations, studies, analyses, scenarios/simulations, reports, business policy and regulation development assistance, strategy formulation, and expert witness services
- Facilitation and related decision support services
Survey services, using a variety of methodologies, including survey planning, design, and development; survey administration; data validation and analysis; reporting, and stakeholder briefings
- Advisory and assistance services in accordance with FAR 37.203
NOTE: Consulting services where the preponderance of work is specifically covered under other GSA Schedules are not permitted under this SIN; please refer to the Scope of Work in Part I of the PSS solicitation for further information.
Includes instructor led training, web based training and education courses, course development and test administration, learning management, and internships. Proposed courses shall be commercially-available off-the-shelf training and/or educational courses that are delivered via an Instructor-led (i.e. traditional classroom setting or conference/seminar) and/or web-based (i.e. Internet/Intranet, software packages and computer applications) system. Courses shall have a defined course title, length of time (i.e. hours, days, semesters, etc.), description of material to be taught (i.e. syllabi, table of contents, etc.), and whether materials are included in the price. (i.e. books, pamphlets, software, etc.). Support materials not included may be offered under SIN 874-5. C874-9.
Proposed professional services shall be in support of planning, creating, and/or executing testing and test administration, learning management, internship, or development of new courses or subject matter delivered via an instructor-led (i.e. traditional classroom setting or conference/seminar) and/or web-based (i.e. Internet/Intranet, software packages and computer applications) system. Proposed customization services are the result of planning, creating, and/or executing a proprietary format and may be priced as a flat rate or as Labor/hours using professional labor categories (i.e. Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), Program Managers, Project Managers, Research Assistant, Technical Specialist, etc.), subject matter(s), Systems requirements and methodology(ies) to be used should be stated. Acquisition training will be accomplished under SIN 874-8. Functional industry-specific training covered under other schedules will not be accomplished under this SIN.
A customized course(s) shall include labor categories (i.e. Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), Program Managers, Project Managers, Research Assistant, Technical Specialist, etc.), subject matter(s), and methodology(ies) to be used.
Contractors shall provide services to assist agencies in managing their mission-oriented business projects or programs and achieving mission performance goals. Services covered by this SIN include:
- All phases of program or project management, from planning to closeout
- Operational/administrative business support services in order to carry out program objectives
NOTE 1: Program support services where the preponderance of work is specifically covered under other GSA Schedules are not permitted under this SIN; please refer to the Scope of Work in Part I of the PSS solicitation for further information.
NOTE 2: Administrative support services are authorized under this SIN; however, they must be provided in conjunction with other professional business services covered under this Schedule and must be performed under the supervision of the contractor’s Project or Program Manager. Personal services as defined in FAR are prohibited under PSS.
|Labor Category||PSS Hourly||PSS Daily|