As a certified Virginia SWaM program, FMP is able to offer services to state and local government clients in the Commonwealth of Virginia through the eVA Procurement System. This web-based vendor registration and purchasing system allows state agencies, colleges, universities and many local governments to use eVA to conduct all purchasing and sourcing activities for goods and services.
FMP is a certified, small, woman-owned business in the Commonwealth of Virginia. The Commonwealth of Virginia Small, Women-owned, and Minority-owned Business (SWaM) certification program seeks to enhance procurement opportunities for Virginia SWaM businesses participating in state-funded projects. To learn more about the VA SWaM program, visit the Virginia SBSD website.
- 91500 – Communications and Media Related Services
- 91800 – Consulting Services
- 91812 – Analytical Studies and Surveys (Consulting)
- 91820 – Business Consulting, Small
- 91821 – Business Consulting, Large
- 91838 – Education and Training Consulting
- 91865 – Human Relations Consulting
- 91875 – Management Consulting
- 91883 – Organizational Development Consulting
- 91885 – Personnel/Employment Consulting (Human Resources)
- Vendor: Federal Management Partners, Inc.
- eVA Vendor Number: VS0000120203
- SWAM Certification Number: 710182
- For more information about the contracting process please contact FMP’s Business Development team at BD@fmpconsulting.com